A questions most readers more often or not ask is how they can resist their temptation to have another cookie and actually just stop at 1. So below in this article I will provide you with tips that will actually help you avoid eating more than one cookie.
The most important thing is Balance
The first thing that you should keep in mind is that your ability to actually stop yourself after one cookie has no connection with the fact that you’re more disciplined than other people or not. All of this has nothing to do with discipline. You do not have to depend on self -control to stop yourself from eating what you really want, instead what you really need to do is try and find out a way to work your favourite food items into your day.
In the morning once you wake you should consider eating something with a lot of proteins such as a little chicken breast, some scrambles eggs, grilled cheese sandwich, quesadilla etc. In the afternoon if you’re working out you can grab a cookie and some protein shake. All of this will help you balance your diet. If you eat something sweet you should probably eat something with proteins along with eat.
Another thing you should keep in mind is that you should not just consider your eating habits on a daily basis but in case you have the whole week plan you should keep that in mind too.
In case you have date or a birthday party is coming up you should consider maybe not drinking throughout the week and wait for the day to come. This is called delayed gratification. Delayed gratification is actually a planned approach and will help you remain healthy. It is easier to control when using diet inhibition supplements like Phen375, but make sure you get advised by a physician while using such medication.
A Cookie is nothing but a Cookie only
In case you are person who finds it hard to stop at one cookie, below are a few question that you should think about.
- How restrictive are you with your food selections?
- How often do you put cookies off limits?
- How do you feel when you see cookies? Do you feel anxious, nervous or stressed?
- What is it that you do while you eat cookies? Are you simply sitting down focussing on your cookie or are you busy with some other activity?
- What would be the consequence of eating a cookie each and every day?
Keep in mind that one cookie won’t make you fat. If you love cookies eating one extra isn’t a problem. The problem arises when you eat everything that is available on the plate. When it comes to food make you do not listen to everybody and anybody.
In short what you really need to do in order to stop at one cookie is the following
- Do not keep cookies restricted.
- Try to balance your urge to eat cookies with your everyday diet. Do not over eat anything.
- Only consider eating cookies that are really awesome, there is really no point is eating a mediocre, bad cookie?
- It is really important for you to remain focused.
Want to learn to make healthy cookies?